Sheet Pan Spanish Style Potatoes with Chorizo
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound baby red potatoes halved
- 1 head broccoli cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 1 pound smoked chorizo cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
Heat your oven to 400ºF.
In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, broccoli, oil, and paprika. Mix well, then pour onto a sheet pan in a single layer. Scatter the chorizo over the potatoes.
Bake 20-30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender, stirring halfway through. Remove from the oven and stir in the olives, parsley, and oregano. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 468kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 67mg | Sodium: 1057mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g