Roasted Corn and Jalapeno Guacamole Toast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ear corn cut away from the cob
- 1 jalapeno thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 slices whole grain bread toasted
- 1 container Sabra Veggie Fusions Garden Vegetable Guacamole
- 4 eggs fried
- Salt and pepper
- Hot sauce for serving if desired
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet. Add the corn and jalapeño. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the corn starts to blister and blacken. Remove from heat and stir in the cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Spread each piece of toast with 2 tablespoons of guacamole. Mound 1/4 of the corn mixture onto each piece of toast and top with a fried egg. Season with salt and pepper. Top with hot sauce, if desired.
Calories: 31kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g