Hazelnut Mocha Granola
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup loosely packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped hazelnuts
Heat oven to 325*F.
In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients to form a smooth paste. Stir in the oats and hazelnuts. Press into a thin layer on a baking sheet; bake 40 minutes, stirring halfway through, until toasted.
Remove from oven and let cool completely. Break into large pieces into smaller clumps.
Calories: 250kcal | Protein: 4.5g | Fat: 16g | Fiber: 1g