Garlicky Air Fryer Broccoli
Crispy roast broccoli made in an air fryer is an easy and versatile side dish recipe that' ready in minutes!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil you can also use avocado oil or olive oil
- ¼ teaspooon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
In a large mixing bowl, combine the broccoli, oil, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Stir to coat the broccoli evenly with oil.
Pour the broccoli into your air fryer basket. Scatter the garlic over the top.
AIR FRY at 390ºF for 8-10 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Serving: 4servings | Calories: 64kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 604IU | Vitamin C: 82mg | Calcium: 47mg | Iron: 1mg