Cauliflower Rice Risotto with Peas and Asparagus
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 small shallot thinly sliced
- 4 cups cauliflower rice fresh or frozen
- ½ pound asparagus cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup peas fresh or frozen
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine or water
- 3 tablespoons GO VEGGIE Chive and Garlic Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons GO VEGGIE Lactose Free Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 fried eggs optional
Heat the oil in a small pan set over medium heat. Add the garlic and shallot and cook 1-2 minutes, until softened.
Add the cauliflower rice, asparagus, and peas; season with salt and pepper. Cook 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables begin to soften. Add the wine (or water) and continue cooking until the vegetables are cooked through.
Push the vegetables to one side of the pan; add the cream cheese to the other side. When the cream cheese is melted, stir to combine. Stir in the parmesan and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If desired, top with a fried egg and additional parmesan.
Calories: 202kcal | Protein: 11g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 662mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g