Spicy Broccoli Sauté
- 2 tablespoon ponzu sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 scallion white and green parts sliced
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli florets about 3 cups
- ½ cup Marzetti Asian Sesame Salad Accents
In a medium bowl, whisk together the first six ingredients. Set aside.
Bring a pot of water fitted with a steamer insert to a boil. Add the broccoli and cook for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Immediately run cold water over the broccoli to stop the cooking process.
Add the broccoli and half of the sauce to a sauté pan set over high heat. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2-4 minutes or until the sauce is reduced and the broccoli is cooked to your liking. Remove from heat and stir in remaining sauce and Marzetti salad accents.
Calories: 101kcal | Protein: 2.7g | Fat: 5.8g | Fiber: 2.6g