Mini Smoked Mozzarella and Asparagus Pizzas
For tender asparagus, look for stalks that are tin and straight – about the width of a pencil. Freeze the brick of cheese for 15 minutes to firm it up and make it easier to shred.
- 1 can 13.8 oz Pillsbury® Refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ lb Asparagus cut into 1-inch segments
- ½ cup Marinara Sauce
- 4 ounces Smoked Mozzarella shredded
- ¼ cup Roasted Red Peppers chopped
Heat oven to 400F. Grease baking sheet. Unroll dough; divide into four pieces. Shape each
dough piece into a circle; place on greased sheet. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake 10
minutes or until crusts begin to brown.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to a boil. Add asparagus and boil 2 minutes, or until
bright green. Drain.
Spread marinara over each pizza crust. Top with mozzarella, asparagus, and roasted red
peppers. Bake 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing.