This summer, give pasta salad an upgrade with gnocchi! This gnocchi salad is loaded with crunchy spring vegetables and tossed in a creamy parmesan-herb dressing. Plus keep reading to learn how you can win an Anolon Advanced Bronze 7.5 Quart Wide Bottomed Stockpot.
If you’re looking for a last-minute recipe to bring to your Memorial Day cookout this weekend, I have you covered. This gnocchi salad is the third and final recipe in Spring Celebration series I’ve been doing with Anolon and it’s perfect for potlucks! (I’ve already covered bridal shower recipes and a date night at home.)
This gnocchi salad is a nice change of pace from more traditional pasta salad. The tender gnocchi is mixed with spring vegetables like asparagus, peas, and corn, and coated in a creamy yogurt-based parmesan dressing that has just the right amount of tanginess.
I made this salad in the wide bottom stockpot from Anolon’s Advanced Bronze line. It’s wider and shorter than traditional stockpots, so it also works great as a serving vessel. I love that you can make and serve this salad in the same pot! Plus, the wide shallower profile means water boils quicker – always a plus. For a chance to win a pot of your own, be sure to fill out the form at the end of this post.
- 2 pounds gnocchi
- 1 pound asparagus cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 ears fresh corn kernels removed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 Tablespoon fresh tarragon chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chives chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- View full directions for this Spring Vegetable Gnocchi Salad at Anolon.com