Posted by https://www.healthy-delicious.com/gingerbread-smoothies/
© 2016 Healthy. Delicious.. All rights reserved.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk or nondairy milk of your choice (I use unsweetened coconut milk)
- 1 banana
- 4 Tablespoons rolled oats (uncooked)
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 cup ice
- Add all of the ingredients, except the ice, to your blender. Cover and blend on high for 15-20 seconds, or until very smooth.
- Add the ice. Cover and blend on high for another 20-30 seconds, using the tamper to press the ice down into the blades.
- Pour into two glasses and serve immediately.
Loading nutrition data...